The Time of Restoration!

 


Ladies and Gentlemen,

God spoke a Very Powerful Word at Emerge Life - This past Sunday Morning - 8.08.21!  

I have included the written Word below as He has spoken it! It is a Powerful Word and I encourage you to watch the short video below!

If You are in need for God to touch your body, finances, business and family - I pray for you and declare Jesus into every situation of Your lives - then the Word of the Lord Follows.

I am So Encouraged By What God is doing!  I am in Agreement with You For TOTAL Restoration of ALL THINGS in YOUR LIVES!

Dr. Brett Watson


Word of the Lord 8.8.21 - 11 AM Sunday Morning

"Again I say watch and see what I do, again I say, for I love you and I am moving on your behalf, Trust Me - Trust Me, Trust in Me - Come to me for My Spirit Woo's and draws you unto Me. I say come to me and rest under My shadow and watch and see what I do in your lives! Watch and see, as I revamp and I restore and I rearrange and I bring things back to the way I have called them to be, says the lord!

Watch and see, as My Glory shall invade your situation and your circumstance, your finances, your family and all of this country "America" and around the world. 

Watch as I show you My Glory, says the Spirit of the Lord, For surely this is the time of manifested splendor, surely this is the time of Manifested Glory - I am doing a "New Thing," Says the Lord - So rejoice and give Me Praise! 

I say, put your Trust in Me and watch and see what I do - For surely this is the time, says God - That I will manifest and show Myself Glorious in your life! I am your God and I call you unto Myself, come to me all you who are hungry, All you who are weary. I say come to me and I will give you strength - I will renew your energy, I will restore and I will give you back, says the Lord! Oh Yes, I will give you back seven times what the enemy has stole. 

Watch, for it is the "Season of Recompense," it is the "Season of Validation," it is the season where I will repay what the enemy has stolen!  For he has been found out! Watch My hand now as I cause violently, the enemy to give back to My people, My elect, My faithful what the enemy has stolen, I will now bring it back to you - But rejoice, because beyond what the enemy stole that I will make him repay - I say surely this is the time for an abundance of rain! 

Surely this is the time, for think it not strange that I have shown forth mighty outpourings in regions around this country - Think it not strange that I have brought in times, torrential downpours - I say, for surely as you see it in the natural it is manifesting in the Spirit - For this is the "Time for the release of Abundance," this is the "Time for the Release of My Blessing" - This is the Time! 

So rejoice and Praise Your God - For surely you have walked into that "Accelerated Time," "Accelerated Atmosphere," and the "Manifestation" of what "I have promised!" 

This is the Time, This is the hour and you will now see it happen - Says, `"Your God!"

In Awe of Our Father,

Dr. Brett Watson
International Conference Speaker
TV Host - "Voice of Destiny"
CEO / Founder
Emerge Life Church
Brett Watson Ministries, Inc.

For Prayer, Go To:  Prayer@BrettWatsonMinistries.org

To Sow a donation and Give into this Word - Go To: www.BrettWatson.tv

To Contact us about coming to Emerge Life Church - Go To: www.EmergeLife.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"