"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22


 



The Word of the Lord!

 "I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"I'm about to Supersede your Expectations, Declares the Lord. I have waited for this time to release My Goodness to you! 

For this is the hour that My Hand shall move and you will dance with a Joy that you haven't had in a very long time. You have trusted Me in spite of the difficulties and what the enemy had plotted against you! 

You have given Me the Glory for the manifestations of those things hoped for and not yet seen! 

I say, You have now arrived to the time of impact! All things Promised and those things you have waited upon, will find you and collide with your tears, bringing sudden Joy and Celebration, where there was heartache and fear - A Hope to encourage and lift you up! For I have so much more of My Blessings to come! 

You will be lifted up and given a New Focus in Me! You will look upon My Faithfulness toward you in way that you have not done before.

I say, Watch Now as Jehovah Jireh Your Provider brings forth all and more for you! I say, You will experience in this New Season My Glory in a New Dimension and My Faithfulness to You! 

Oh Yes, many will shake their heads in wonder and astonishment for what I do, as others will stand still in silence with no words, to describe the Goodness of their God! They will pick themselves up again and leap for Joy and then shout Praising Me, for My Faithfulness to them!

For Now is the Time! Your enemies shall see Your God MOVE FOR YOU! Now is the time you shall sit at the table and feast in front of those who have mocked and scorned you. 

Now is the time, My children that I have established the table of Blessings - A Feast in the presence of your enemies.

The Abundance of Rain is here! As My servant Elijah Declared, Get Yourself up and prepare, For the Abundance is here - I say, It is Time! 

Prepare for the Abundance of Rain! For it shall rain and snow and rain some more! You will hear of the abundance of the elements in the natural and many will be in shock and awe - But Oh, I say this is just the trigger of what I shall release for My Own Faithful ones as they have been committed to Me! 

As You have stood in the midst of the fire around you, though not being touched as I protected you, I say Now You will experience a  portion of the inheritance I have for you, declares Your God! 

But know this, as I tell you this day, a portion of what I have for you, is so very much in the earth realm. You will stand in amazement of the Abundance I give to you! 

For My children, My Kingdom is vast and in it are many mansions! I have prepared a place for you, and if it were not so, I would have told you.

Though that time is not yet, I have much for you to do in the earth realm and I bless you Now, so you have all the tools you need to do it!

You will feed the hungry and clothe the naked, You will Gove water for them to drink. You will be amy Hand extended and I will manifest My Goodness through you so that others know who I Am!

You will be My Light in a dark world, and though there is famine and calamity in the world - For My own People you will experience My Goodness and will testify of All and More that I do! I smile upon you declares the Lord! Get ready, Because there is so much in store!

Oh, how I love you, says the Lord! I love to Bless you, and in this New Era I will heap and heap upon you My Goodness where you will not even be able to contain it.

So Get ready and gear yourself up with expectation for I will not let you down! My Promises are True and I shall do it for You! My Love for you is Fierce and I will wipe away your tears! The hindrances you have dealt with and  face currently, you will face no more! You will run and dance again in rejoicing, For what Your Heavenly Father has done! I will make you the lender and not the borrower! All things Now change, declares the Lord!

All of these changes are of Me! I Am changing all things! So Trust Me Now in this Change for Your Good, as I establish the way before you with a clear path and the financial means to build and establish for Me! 

Again I say, You will help the hurting, heal the sick, mend the broken and raise the dead, You will cast out demons in My Name and watch the deliverance of the possessed and oppressed! The people will cry aloud and ask, How can I have what you have? How can I be saved? How can I experience the Joy that you have? I want to know Jesus!

For I say, My Glory Comes and All that I Am and More, Comes with it, in Manifested Spender!

So Arise, and Open your heart and your hands, for I pour out My Blessings, I pour out Fresh Oil, I pour Out an Abundance of Rain and You will say, Oh Taste and see that My Lord is Good!

For this is the Word of the Lord that I have for You, Declares Your Father in Heaven!"
Rejoice and give Me Praise,  for My Hand is Moving for you! I Am coming to you, I Am now breathing upon you a  fresh breath, and I Am moving by My Spirit . My Glory shall manifest and you shall see Me in ways you have not seen before. This is a new time, this is a new Era, This is New - And I declare it even this day, says the Spirit of the Lord!

I Love You. and I Move for You, says Your Father in heaven!"
11:12pm 12.3.22


Dr. Brett Watson
CEO / Founder / International Speaker / TV Host
Www.BrettWatson.tv
www.VoiceofDestinytv.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"