The Timing of Entrance 1.11.24

 

"The Timing of Entrance"

At 7:11 pm on this day 1.11.24 The Lord spoke so clear to me, in almost an audible voice and this is what He said!

"Son, though I'm not bound to a number, I give numbers still with great meanings to relate the Time and Season You are in.

On this day, 1.11.24 - I say - It is the time for transition to be established, As I open portals I have prepared for you. I have Opened "Heaven's Access" to My People - So they may experience what I have promised and planned for them.  

Hear Me - For Now You shall transition into "The Timing of Entrance" into the Openings before You!

Move forward Now and see My hand move for You, Declares Your Father in Heaven."

Dr. Brett Watson 

Www.BrettWatson.tv

#Jeremiah2911Life #Destiny #WordOfTheLord #TransitionIsNow #OpenPortals #OpenHeavens #Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"