"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"

 




Happy New Year 2024!


Marianne and I Decree and Declare God's MEGA Favor and Increase on You and Your Family, Businesses and Ministries in this New Year of 2024 in the Mighty Name of Jesus!

May God Bless you in all you do!
From Our Home and Hearts to Yours,
Dr. Brett & Marianne Watson
www.BrettWatson.tv

Word of the Lord for 2024!

****Released on 12.31.23 At Emerge Life Church Sunday at 11AM***

Received from the Lord at 12:12 AM 12.31.23
Word of the Lord on Video at YouTube: Direct
Video Link Here: ---->
https://youtu.be/4n4xzRwUs18?feature=shared

LIKE and Subscribe on YOUTUBE. @DrBrettWatson

The Prophetic Word!" Dr. Brett Watson - "MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"

For again I say, Watch the Clock and do not be dismayed! For time is on your side and in a big way! I move now for My people, I move now for My own - This is the time I shift all things and My Power and My Ways will be known.

You step now into the new in every way! I tell you this is the beginning of a Brand New Way! You can not fathom or understand all that I say, but I tell you now, Watch The Clock, for I Move in A Big Way!

I'm proud of You, I love You and I know it's been difficult too - But the difficulty had to come to prepare you! I'm always here for you, and I have been by your side and overshadowing you too, never once in this past season have I stepped away or left you.

Nay, I have always been and always will be with you, even until the end, as I have said in My Word yes it is true - the steps you made were already laid and prepared for you.

I went before you and made the crooked paths straight, I made those steps ahead of you, so you would know where to go and the path to walk in, I say.

My Spirit leads and has always led the way, but you must listen and be receptive and in tune - This is very important for your upward ascension with Me in this New Day!

Hear Me - For Suddenlies, Sparks and Fireworks, Celebrations with an array of My Glory will fall and Manifest in this New Day - The world will watch as I shift it All in One day!

Do you Hear Me Children? Do you feel My Heart Beat as I speak? I say, I Am preparing a table - Yes You will join Me in an elaborate Feast!
I spread the table, & I open up the Treasures of heaven unto thee, The release of Greatness and the signature ring I give unto thee!

Do you understand My Love for You, Do You understand what I'm about to do? I tell you the Truth, My children it's more than you can fathom, it's More than the Word I speak of - Abundance I shall give unto You!

This Day has begun, but it begins in Your time in the Now, I say this Moment of celebration shall spring forth in Your Now!

Watch the clock, watch the clock I say unto thee, Around and around it goes, as it strikes the time I have appointed unto thee - Prepare, get ready, open your heart to Me this Day - It's more than I can give you in language for your understanding, to comprehend My Ways!

You will March, I said March into the year of 2024 and open doors of Mega Blessings in your time of now as never before, the numerals adding them up, bring you to Eight - Is it a coincidence that you begin again with a clean and fresh slate?

Oh I do not confuse, nor lead you astray, what I speak to you this day, is what I mean and I mean what I say! You are embarking now upon a year of blessing and more than enough, in everything you do and say, I release to You opportunities and Great Advancement of My Church in a New Way!

I've told you before, I speak it yet again and tell you it's not man's way, but my timing, my way and all will know as I have spoken it, again Hear Me as I say - it's New, Its New, all of its New and I do it for You! I shift all mindsets and paradigms too!

Relearning, relearning it's time for you too - The hour is here to experience New! All that I Am and All I have for you. Will be given including a reprogramming too!

New Revelation and Insight for Realms and Dimensions never tapped into - Listen to Me now and put your hand in mine, and let me teach and train you to be synchronized in My Time!
Synchronized, in step and ready for Kingdom Power, My people listen to Me now - For This is the manifested hour!

I release so much, MEGA Blessings and Instruction and Wisdom will Advance You - Release the past now and let Me reharmonize You, too - In Tune and in step with Me and the Frequencies Internal that heal, deliver and set you free - Learn My People, it's all been given from Me!

So much I shall do, so much to release and download to you, it's a Year of unforgettable Transitions, History written and generations to read about the quantum shift and all I shall do.
Listen to Me, listen and hear Me well and Plain, My Government shall be established in the earth realm, for what the enemy is trying to do is insane.

I will step up in a swift move and sudden shift and blow - It'll be done so fast the enemies camp will not even know! I'll disrupt the disruptors in this hour and their camps shall implode, the release of all children and sex traffic evil doers will be known with their full names for all to know!

I'm exposing all in this hour, all shall be known - Those who have said it's hidden away, it's been done behind closed doors in secret, will not get away!

I say, it's Checkmate Now as The Lion of Judah, I Roar - I will shake it all up and those in the camp of evil will shake and hit the floor! They will be stunned in fear and trapped in their own devices that I will expose unto all, this is the season and year of the great fall.

The fall of the evil ones and yet the raising up of My Faithful Elite too - It'll be done so fast it will even surprise you!

My plan is brilliant I say, no one could do it so genius and quick like this, The media will be struck and surprised what I shall do. Their time of lies and deceitful blunders I have had it up to here, the moment of exposing all - Hear Me I say. by the Spirit of the Lord - the time is Here.

No one shall escape my Wrath of judgement, the harvest of seeds they have sown - the great season of their judgement shall be openly known!

My David shall step up and all those who say Nay, will see My Anointing come down - The Moment of Truth shall echo around the world with a resounding sound! A sound of shock, a sound of Awe, A sound that the world has not heard, I say My Kingdom shall advance and ascend upward!

Up Up Up, I say Up Up Up and away - away from the noise and all Distractions sent to keep you from being free - I'll shake it all and bring it down - Now is the Time and You will see!

What you have waited for and the Time you have prayed and stood on the wall working For Me I say, shall now come forth Big in My Time and My Way! Earth governments shall fall, the handcuffs shall break, you will be free at last, I do it for all of Your sakes!

Enough, Enough, it's been difficult for you and for Me - But now you are awake and have the eyes of My Spirit to see clearly. It's taken time, time again I say - But the day shall turn from night, and My Son shall shine bright in A Big Way!

Are you ready, My question to you is this - The great transfer of Mega is here For You, My children and for My Faithful you will not miss.
Do not stress or worry one ounce, for the King of Kings is here with crowns!

I will crown many with New Mantles and Assignments, I will establish a new precedent and way of life for you, if it were not True I wouldn't share this with you.

A new precedent of Life and yes a President too, My David is coming to reign again as I have promised to you - It will all be new!

For now is the time, I do all and More than I say, Get ready for Mega, in a Huge and resounding Way!

The Year ahead will be one of Huge Shifts, Huge changes and removing old patterns too, it will be the year of the Lift, I say unto you!

I will lift you up and move you beyond the past, You will arise like the eagle and be swift in the skies at last!

From the old ashes and dust of times past, you will rise from it like the Phoenix, and move into a life of Blessings that will last. Listen to Me this Day My children, My Faithful One's Dear and True, the time I have prepared is right in front of you!

So get ready I say to Experience Mega Blessings from My Hand, the time is here to see all and More I've prepared for you in Your land, America, Europe, Middle East, Africa too, All of the Earth, Your King - I will give to you!

Though the world will shake, and the doers of evil will stand in angry shock and awe as they have nothing left from their fall, I say To you My Faithful, it will be your time to run, your time to honor Me and lift up My Son!

You will be My Hands extended to those broken and hurting too, The time of Great Glory, Mega Blessings Now Comes to You!

So lift Me up and shout and dance, for your King has spoken and the Year ahead shall be Blessed, not by chance - But on Purpose, as doors and Gates open wide, the heavens are rent and My Treasury House is released to you, get ready to experience My Waves and My Glorious Tides!

Suddenlies, Miracles, And Debt cancellation too - All and More again, I give it to you! Houses, Land and Properties too - All and More I will give to you! No more wondering how you will do this or that, I say Watch Now the clock and see My Hand resolve all of it!

No more doubt, hear My Spirit as I speak to your heart, feel My Love repair and heal what the enemy of your past has tried to tear apart. I will heal, I will restore and I will do what Can not be done, That is why I tell you to smile and prepare - Yes get ready to run!

You will move now into a life of Blessings that you have not seen before, the Time for release is Now that I have in store!

So Happy Eve of The New, I say unto Thee, When the clock strikes 12, You will walk into the New Year I've prepared for thee!

Happy New Year with all My Love, Your Father in Heaven.

Dr. Brett Watson
www.BrettWatson.tv

Released on 12.31.23
Received from the Lord at 12:12 AM 12.31.23

Word of the Lord on Video at YouTube: Direct Video Link Here: ---->

https://youtu.be/4n4xzRwUs18?feature=shared
LIKE and Subscribe on YOUTUBE. @DrBrettWatson


Graphic Design By: Dominion Media Solutions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22