Open Your Eyes & See as I See....


Word of The Lord

Given to Me On Sunday 2.27.22 @12 PM Noon

"For I Am opening Your eyes, Says the Spirit of the Lord, I am opening up your ability to see clearly! 

I NEED YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE AS I SEE, YOUR PERCEPTION IS KEY TO YOUR PURPOSE AND DESTINY IN ME!

Those things that have been blurred and those things that have been hidden, I will open up for you to see with clarity as never before! For this is the Time for seeing clearly all things that I have planned for you.

My plan is unfolding for My people! I will dispose of the darkness and remove the night  to bring a breaking forth of the dawn! 

The Light shall shine bright through you in the dark places and you will oporate in Great power to bring deliverance to the captive! For I AM that I AM and I AM breathing into you now with Great Power by My Spirit! 

The hour is here Now for you to Experience Truth and the Kingdom of Heaven in The earth! I Am bringing you into a place of Vision! You will See again, You will Dream again and you will Dance again in Me!

The Fulfillment of all Promises I have spoken are now Manifesting in front of you! Those who have mocked and ridiculed, those who have laughed and said it will not be, I Say, It will Be! 

I will do it and they shall stand back in Amazement of what I do! They will say, How could this have come about through this one and that one? We do not know of them? How could God use that one or this one? Why would God do that?

I say, Have I not spoken and said, My ways are beyond yours? Have I not said, I will use the foolish things to confound the wise? 

Well, I say, watch Now!! For it is Now that I will shake and I will cause those looked upon by many to take a back seat, to those I Am now bringing forth!! I Am repositioning them up into Specific Assignments of Great authority! 

For have I not said, I will cause kings to be brought low as I exalt others? Have I not said, I will bring one up and another down! 

I say, in this hour do not think with an analytical mindset! Do not allow the religious paridigm to keep you in a place of debate and trapped in limited thinking! Nay, For if you do, you will miss the advancement of My Plans and what I have wanted to do through you! I Am Breaking forth and You Must Advance With Me declares the Lord! 

I say,  Now I will do what others said can not be done! I will establish and I will confound those who say this or that! I Am God and I will do as I have planned to do!

So watch Now, I move My Hand and cause Great manifestations of Glory, Great Manifestations of Wealth for My Faithful ones! Watch now as I move across the earth and bring forth Great Increase to My Church, as the world looks in awe of what I have done !

I will move in the current strategies of man and shake all that will be shaken! I will cause the wars in the natural and in the spirit to have an outcome of Victory for My Elect!

I will bring a crushing to the enemies plans and those he has activated and currently works through in America and the nations of the World. I will shift Ukraine and I will bring a devastating blow to the nation of Russia and those who work in the darkness. These men who sit at tables and make their plans! They think they rule above Me and can advance with their own plans to Conquer - Well I laugh at them and say, Nay! You will not advance! I will bring an end to this chaos and will cause the plans of the enemy to backfire!

It is not yet time for the end! I say, It is just the beginning! I have so much to establish and the enemy will Not get in My Way! Now, I will bring light upon their plans and I shall expose many on America and the nations of the earth! A Great Fall shall bow come to those who have shaken their fists in My face! 

Shake the dust off My People! Shake off the dust of the past defeats and trials you have gone through! For I Am Advancing you Now!

Oh I say, Yes Look upon Me and Focus! For Now I will Advance You with Great Authority and Confidence Again! I will place My Hand of Favor upon you and you will see a shift happen in moments, days and weeks. What used to take time to do, I will cause the Amos 9:13 phenomenon to occur and cause things to transition in moments, minutes and hours for you!

I will cause the past to be erased and bring forth great new memories of My Goodness to you! You will look different, your clothes will be different. I will reposition you and advance you in this hour! You will stand in amazement as I shift all things concerning you, your finances, your ministries, and businesses!

I say, Change Your Perception and Focus On Me! Look to Me and see all things New! I Am doing a New Thing Now and I Am causing all things to be Made New concerning you!

All that you place your hand upon will prosper! I will cause Great favor to be placed upon business deals for your advantage and the advancement of My Kingdom concerning You!

I say, Yes if only you would see as I see and understand the authority you possess! If only you would change your perception to see the advancement that I have for you! Look and See that I Am God and I have Great thoughts and A Future concerning you! 

I say, Be encouraged and watch Now as I Am rearranging all things! Look and see! Trust Me Now in this moment and time of shifting! Trust Me Now and see Me release Great Treasures, Gifts, Advancement and Recompense to You!

All that the enemy has done against You, I will now Turn it and Rearrange it for Your Good! For this is Your Finest Hour as I Advance through You and Bring Back to you and Give more to You than you have ever experienced before!

For I Am Your Father and I Love You! See Now As I See and Move Forward in Your Rightful Postion and Authority in Me!"

Dr. Brett Watson

Apostle/Intl. Conference Speaker/Pastor/CEO

Emerge Life Church

Brett Watson Ministries, Inc

Websites

Www.EmergeLife.org 

Www.BrettWatson.tv 

Www.VoiceofDestiny.tv 

Office Email: 

Bwm@brettwatsonministries.org 


Video Links:

1. Promotional video: The Ministry of Dr. Brett Watson  -   https://youtu.be/3kaALZB5eBI


2. 1991 "Supernatural God Encounter" Video. 

https://youtu.be/8e6gEKAtvAk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"