Arise - The Tribe of The Lion of Judah! 3 20 22


Sunday 3:15 PM -  3/20/22
"Arise - The Tribe of the Lion of Judah!"

Arise I say, Arise and come to attention! For I Am moving, Says the Lord! The earth shall hear Me Roar as the Lion and king!

Gather yourselves up now and prepare to move forward in victory and Triumph! I Say, For Now is the time that My people will experience No Lack!

I tell you, Though the enemy is screaming with all of his might - fear, lack and limitations - I say, NAY! For I Am God and I have promised My Own My Faithfulness!  I will Fulfill My Word and bring forth Promises Fulfilled!

I shout to you this night from My Throne and say, Arise!  Awaken and come forth into the New Paradigm that I have prepared for you!  Arise, and move into the streams of plenty as I bring forth My Word and Again I say - I Fulfill it!

Change is Now! I Am doing A New Thing in Your Lives - In Your Finances in Your Homes and Families and Yes in Your Ministries!

Nothing like this have you seen, for I do a New Thing! I say, Harken to My Voice and listen intently for your Marching Orders and Assignments are being released now!  You must spend time with Me and prepare Now for what I Am about to do!

Take My Hand as I Now lift you up into a glorious dimension in Me!  Open Your heart to My Voice and get ready to soar with me in New Heights! For truly I say, Though the world shall experience blow after blow of lack, confusion and devastation - I Am raising Up My Own Now to experience No Lack and Great Victories!

Victory after Victory - Blessing after Blessing - You will Rise Up and never again see the positions of lack, or limitation again, says the Lord!  I come swiftly now to bring you into the place of Triumph! Watch for the signs! Watch as I give you the signs and listen as I speak to you specific instructions in this hour of what to do!

Use wisdom! Ask me for wisdom. for I will give it to you as I did with King Solomon! I will help you to know what to do and how to do it!  I Am advancing you now into a Place of Supernatural Provision - Supernatural Wealth, Financial, Physically and Spiritually

I Am advancing My Tribe into Great Vision and Victories!  Recompense, Pay Back, Restoration, Vindication and Great Rewards will I give to you , Says the Lord!!

Again I say, shout with Triumph and Arise into Your Hours of Victory! Look upon Me for all and I will show you new and glorious things!

You will see and experience Much in this hour and time with Me, declares Your God - as the world will search for answers!  You will be My Light and will lead them to Me!  I will place My Glory upon you and you will walk in Supernatural light!

A realm and dimension of light is now being released! Think it not strange as you will see and hear of new technologies of light - light technologies and Science!
I say, I AM THE LIGHT and I release Great Breakthroughs in the earth now!  

What you see now around you will fade and come to an end! So do not focus on what you see - But focus on Me!  I Am Roaring Now!  And all will know it has been the Lord!  I Say, Get Ready for Great Change to Now Begin!

I will take the plans of men and bring them to nothing! I say, Watch now as I have My Way and bring forth My Kingdom Advancement into the earth!  Watch Now as I bring forth New! I will manifest New in every area of your lives, says the Lord!

It is a New Day that is Now Dawning and the King of Glory Now walks in!  My foot shall touch the earth and shakings will begin! 

But I say, Fear not!  For those who have their hands in My Hands and carry My Heart, being found Faithful in Me, will see the Greatest Days You have ever seen!  You will shift into Kingdom Prosperity and be hands extended to those in need!

I say again, Do Not Fear! But Trust in Me and Watch as I give unto you again and again, beautiful blessings and treasures that no man can give but your heavenly Father!

I say, Trust Now and Rejoice for you have come into the hour of Increase and Victory in Me! Arise!  Again  say, Arise! For the hour has now come for My People to experience My Goodness and walk in My Divine Glory! 

I say, Listen Now! For the Lion of the Tribe of Judah NOW ROARS! As You hear the sound of My Voice, move forward and advance into the plans I unfold before You!  New Assignments, New Mantles, Great Wealth and Increase - Health and Healing of ALL diseases!  

I say, I come Now to break the backbone of lack over My people! I come Now to give way to Your Victories and Triumph! 

It is Time! It is a New Day!  I say, Rejoice and give Me Praise for the battles you were in yesterday, You will not see again!  I Am moving - I ROAR and I say AgaIn, ARISE!

2 Chronicles 20:15
"For The Battle is Not Yours, But the Lords!"

Dr. Brett Watson
www.BrettWatson.tv

To Give A Prophetic Seed into this Word, Go To:

www.BrettWatson.tv 
Www.Paypal.me/BWMInc
CASHAPP: $DrBWatson
VENMO: BrettWMin 
Zelle: bwm@brettwatsonministries.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"