"I Shake - The CHANGE For the New, Now Comes!"

 


"Word of the Lord -  Dr. Brett Watson Released

From Sunday - 3/13/22 - 11:31 AM


"I Shake - The CHANGE For the New,  Now Comes!"


God says,

Open your hearts and listen this day to what I say,

For I tell You the Truth - I Am Moving!! Come before Me and Stand! Bring your petitions boldly before Me this day, for I Am Moving for You Now, Declares the Lord!

Shout with Praise the High Praises unto Me and Give Me Thanks for what I Am doing for You! Bring Your Hearts of Love and Gratitude before Me and Minister to Me as I embrace You this day with My Unfailing Love!

I want you to Experience All and More that I Am! My Love For You never ends! I will show you Openly before the nations, how much I love you! 

Hear Me, For what I Am doing Now will blow the minds of the world and their systems!

I say, Now to You that are My Elect - You will See and eExperience True Kingdom Wealth and My Ways! I have transitioned You into the New and You will stand in shock and Awe, as I move for You in Great Measures! MUCH I Am Releasing to You Now! I bring forth, above and beyond what You can ask think or have even imagined!

Those who are Mine and have stood in Faith during this last season of testing will see The Goodness of God overtake them! You will surely see "My Commanded Blessing" overtake You and You will stand in Awe of Me!

For the "Times of Increase" are here! The Days of Multiplication have now arrived! You will walk in the Favor and Advancement of Your Father in Heaven! 

For this is the Hour of "Divine Turn Arounds, Divine Wealth Transfers and Supernatural Debt Cancelation." For you will go to bed one way, and Wake to a brand new dawn the next! You have spoken of this day, you have heard of this hour, but I say, Now You will walk in it!

My Joy for you has come and You will Rejoice as My Hand raises you up into your "Time of Divine Increase!"

You have waited and you have said, Oh But God when? Father I need you, when will you move? When will things change? I say to you,  have already Moved and Now You will see the Manifestations of My Faithfulness, as I advance You into the "Times of Refreshing and Renewal, the Time of Restoration and Divine Reversals!"

I have waited as You have for this time, to see You - My People advance and walk in the Goodness of their Father in Heaven, and I say Now, That Time has come!

I Am overturning laws in the land, I am demoting political powers and individuals in the seat they call theirs - Nay, For I Am the one who exalts and demotes! I say, that day has arrived!

Now you will see those in their arrogance and pride who have shook their fists at me with their words and actions! They have had disregard for My Ways, and now I say, Their time is over! 

There will be many deaths and disappearances of those you see now. Hear Me this day, You will see them no more. They have stood in My Way, they have devised plots and plans against Me and My Plans! Their leader the devil, has used them to delay, deny and distract My own people! But Hear Me this day, I say, Enough! I shake, and I shake Again and Again I say, I Shake!!!!

I will bring forth the "Blessings" for My Own and Judgement for the workers of darkness who have made their decisions of whom they serve. They have hurt My little ones and laughed as they drank the blood of My children. Now they will Fear Me as they are judged, for the blood is on their hands! 

My rain shall surely fall Now, on the just and the unjust and You will see a shaking and Changes in a Day! 

All You see is Not True!  The propaganda the enemy has produced, is to bring fear! His agenda is to distract you from the Truth and My Plans that I have for You! 

So I say again, Guard your eyes and ear gates from the the Lies! Focus On Me and Listen to My Apostolic Voices - For they hear Me and speak My Words!

I say, Watch Now as I shake, and I advance and I move with My Strong Arm! Oh Yes, watch Now as the markets will shake, oh how their pride shall be broken with My sweeping blows! 

Prepare!! For I will rattle and rattle them again and again! When I am done, they will look and see that their wealth is gone has! They will stand in the ruins of what ehy alone built up in their arrogance. 

I will Now Take from them and give it all to My Own!

Oh Yes, They say nothing can touch them, nothing can stop them - But I say, I Am God and I will not be mocked! For Now they will see that they are ants in stature, to My Weight and My Glory! 

They will drop like the flies that they are - One after another, and I will show the World My Glory! For Waves and Waves of My Glory Comes Now -  Waves and Waves of My Divine Power! I Am changing All Things!!! I Am changing who you see, and who you hear from! I Am changing the guard in every area! I Am Doing This!!! For I Am bringing a Powerful Shift and It comes forth Now!

Men who have had their plans, will no longer be able to function! Their hearts will fail them. Those who say this and that, and who have had evil agendas, will find themselves in the beds of the very hospitals they sent the people into.

I say Now, I will Heal those who have been effected by these workers of demons..

I will cause Signs and Wonders, Manifestations and My Supernatural Works to flood the streets, My houses of worship and those whom I can Trust!

I will touch them, and bring forth a Movement of My Glory unlike anything that has been seen or heard!

The News Media will have no choice but to bring forth "Breaking News" As they Air it Live at their own expense! This will bring forth the advancement of many that I am elevating to be "My Voice" in the Hour! They will say, how can this be? These men and women are operating in a supernatural Power! Look at the Dead being raised and the notable Miracles happening everywhere, opposing the reports of Doctors and Health Workers.

I say, I AM Your Healer and Deliverer! As My Son Healed ALL as He ministered to the masses on the earth, I say, I Am God and I change Not! I will do it Again and ALL will be Healed!

I love My Own and I oppose the Proud!  I Am raising up the humble! I say, My Hand has now come to Touch My Elect and those who have Trusted Me inspite of the Trials and their Darkest Times past and before them presently!

I will now raise them Up with "My Supernatural Power" and Bring Forth a "Paridigm Shift" unlike anything known to man. 

I SAY AGAIN,

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither My ways Your ways - For I Am Deeper and Greater!

So now watch and see as I move in Power Advancing My Ways and Plan! Watch Now as I shift All things and Bring forth the advancement I have spoken of in Times Past! The Time has come! Prepare Now, do what you must and get ready! Get your hearts and family ready, cover your doors in My Blood and Gather up what You need as I give you the resources to do so. 

Be Wise and Hear My Voice! Prepare, Prepare, Prepare! For again I say, I Shake!!!!! Much will come into clarity and view and the backlash of these events will cause disruptions, But Again I say, Hold to Me and Do as I say! 

Trust Me and Hold Fast! I Am Doing this! It Must Be done for My Way and Plan to be reestablished and The change to occur! 

Did I not say, in the last days there would be wars and rumors of wars? Did I not say, that men would rise up in their arrogance to bring destruction and that for My Elects sake, I would cause the days to be shortened? 

I say, Keep your eyes upon me and your ears open in tune to what I speak and what My Spirit is showing You! THINGS ARE CHANGING!!

The faces of Your Government in the earth will change! I will reverse the evil that has been done and brng back "My David!" A Change has occurred in the hearts for those I AM bringing back and into the forefront! 

I say, A New Administration is coming Now to govern and to lead My America! This will Transpire Quickly!

Stand and Declare My Words! Stay on the Wall and Do Not Come Down! Watch and Pray!!! 

I say, Watch Now - For I Am Moving!

Hear the Lion this day as I Roar! 

The Faces of My Kingdom is changing! All is changing! Do not look to the past and say, we will continue to do what we know - For I Am doing a New Thing Now! I teach You My New Wayland Advance You into the New!

This is My Time, and I will move as I have said! Truly the hour is here and You will know, it has been worth it all for this New Season that I bring You into!

Rejoice Now and Love Me with All of Your Hearts, for Now You will know of My Great Love For You My Own, My Elect, My Children!

Good Is the Word of the Lord!

Dr. Brett Watson 

Www.BrettWatson.tv 


To Give A Prophetic Seed into this Word, Go To:


Www. Emerge Life . Org

www.BrettWatson.tv 


Www.Paypal.me/BWMInc

CASHAPP: $DrBWatson

VENMO: BrettWMin 

Zelle: bwm@brettwatsonministries.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"