"Watch Me Do It," Says The Lord


Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Father is Speaking! The Words of the Lord are coming one after another concerning America, the News at hand and all He is about to do! If You are a Minister and You reject His Words, you are:

1. Rejecting the Word of the Lord!
2. Operating in and creating an atmosphere of Disbelief!
3. Hindering God from Manifesting His Supernatural Power in your life, ministry and those around you!

You are showing others around you, including your congregation that You Do Not Believe He is the same God of the Bible that you speak about. You're operating in a spirit of religion!

You are just going through the motions. You need God to Touch You with A Glory Encounter! Choose this day your decision to believe again. The Lord is giving you this Moment to Wake Up and Turn, before the ministry is shut down. Seeker Friendly churches and Ministries, Hear the Word of the Lord! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tuesday 8:30 PM 07/27/21

God Said, "I will continue to speak in spite of what other say! Son tell My People - Those who ignore My Word and MOCK You and My Prophets, are the same one's who don't believe I Am able to do anything I say! Woe to them! 

Tell the people, if the minister they are under Mocks the Prophetic Word and what I have said I am about to do - Tell them, to run from that place! My Spirit is far from those who Discourage My Prophetic Word and operate in disbelief in regards to what I Am doing in America, the government and the church! 

Watch, I Am closing the doors of many "Ministries" who do not believe what I Am able to do!  It's Now in this Season, I will cause Suddenly Miracles to happen that will bring Shock in Awe of what I have done!

Prepare Now, The Best is about to Manifest in all areas! I am revamping and rearranging, establishing, building up and tearing down! I am promoting and demoting!

Oh they will see and they will know and even say with their own mouths - "The Prophets" that have spoken - Concerning America, God's Government and the Political upheaval and illegitimate administration currently, "God's Chosen Trumpet - Donald" and the reversal of all satanic assignments that God said He would crush, were Right and have spoken in Truth!"

I will Vindicate My Faithful Elect!

As I have said and I will say again, says the Lord - Those who mock and stand in disbelief of what I Am able to do and accomplish will stutter and stammer, standing in a pool of their own drool with their mouths open at what I do!

I Am eager to do it says the Lord! I Am Moving - 
Watch Me Do it!" 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dr. Brett Watson 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"