Look to the Eighth Month!


"Word of the Lord"
 11:25 PM - July 25, 2021


"For I say, "Look to the "Eighth Month!" For I shall shift your Atmosphere and Season Swiftly! I shall cause things to be sped up and bring Increase and Multiplication to My Faithful.

This is the Beginning of the "Season to Run," says the Spirit of the Lord! I will bring My Increase and cause all that has seemed so difficult, to be radically changed! For there shall be a Swift Change in All areas! I will do what I said!

Listen to Me and Hear My Word this day from My Prophet! When the world sees chaos and calamity, My Elect and Faithful Ones will see Increase, Protection and have Peace of Mind - For they rest under My shadow! 

Have I not said, I will protect you and cover you with My Feathers? For surely, You will see that "I Am" Faithful and True! I will not allow any plague to come nigh thy dwelling place!

Trust Me and Apply My Blood! For I will remove the spirit of fear that has caused many to hide!  Trust in Me, I say, There is Power in My Blood! Rest in Me and Do Not waver! Be obedient to do what I have told you to do! For I will fulfill All Promises and cause you to see "Great Favor" in this hour.

Those who have opposed me, will see great calamity and experience heart ache and loss. This will come from their own choices, their deeds of darkness and turning a deaf ear to My Ways and My Spirit. They have chosen judgement, and it shall be poured out!

But to My Own, who have positioned themselves under My shadow, in the secret place of the Most High - Almighty, they will Now see and Experience Increase, Great Favor and Health! 

I will blow with the "Wind of My Spirit" and manifest "Signs and Wonders!" I will mystify - As I fill My churches, that understand My Ways, flow in Me and Walk in My Presence with My Glory!

Oh Yes, they will see Great Expansion, Healings and Miracles that will cause a "Sudden Awe" to resound! All will know "I Am God!"

Trust Me Now,  in this "Great Shifting Moment" in the "Month of Eight" and Be ready to Run! I will bring the Ingredients needed along with Destiny helpers to assist with the vision! Many will say, How did this happen over night?

And I respond and say, It will be for My Faithful! I will move for those who Honor Me and have a Personal Relationship with Me. 

Hear Me Now - This will not be for those who have spoken of My Name, yet do not know Me, as they walk in darkness behind closed doors! I will Now Deal with them, one by one!

It will not be for those who have attempted to make a great name for themselves attaching My Name to their works, that I had no part in! For they know Me Not!

No! This is the hour the "Wave of My Glory" shall come and "My Angelic Remnant" will even be dispatched to close doors, and seal them shut, of those ministries who have used "My Name" for their own gain, selfish pride and glory. 

There will be a Crescendo of events begin to unfold quickly! You will see and You will hear of many churches closed. Names that are popular will see great exposure! 

News Broadcasts will be overwhelmed with news reports of these I speak of! I say watch and listen, for they are known with the masses that follow them in the earth realm, but are Not known in heaven.

Watch Now for the "Greatest Reveal!" I Am moving and all will see. The Paridigm shall Now shift and all will know the season has surely changed! 

Oh, how the White is a mere image of deception on the outside of the capital and the House you call "White," but how the darkness hides on the inside! It is Now time for the interiors to match the exterior! I will cleanse the darkness from your government, at the same time I will cleanse My House, says the Lord!

The hidden agendas shall be made known! I will expose all the lies and reveal the darkness! From the North, South, East and West - The Hidden darkness will be shaken into the light for All to see!

It is My Time Now, says the Lord! My fist will come down upon the evil one and his workers of darkness! I will cause a "Great Shaking" to occur! 

Oh, the News! Oh how you will see and hear of so much! Reports will come and then another and another - As I shine My Light upon All. 

So I say, Watch to the "Eighth" month! Watch as I bring about a New Beginning! Watch as I reverse the works of the enemy and expose those who walk in his ways. 

The serpent and his ways, shall be disrupted with My Fist! I Am again coming to turn over the tables! The rats shall be exposed and shall try to run, but will have no where to go, for My Light will be upon them! 

I will Change All! I will bring forth a "Great Change" in "My House" and Your Government! A Great removal shall take place! Oh watch I say, As I move!

Great is Your God! I shall not be Mocked!

Spend Time with Me and make your temple's and your homes available for My Glory! Invite Me in that I may inhabit You, for I Love You and I have Great Plans instore for You!

What I am doing and about to reveal, will be recorded in the history books! The world will know that Truly America's - "In God We Trust" is Alive and Well. For the repositioning of My Government will happen in a Suddenly Moment! Watch - "AS I ALSO REPOSITION MY TRUMP!"

"I Am" Moving! Make your petitions known that I can Move on your behalf!  Interceed and Pray! Call "My Will" forth into the earth realm and Rejoice in Advance, as I do it! 

Again I say Rejoice, For "I Am that I Am!"

"I Am" moving and You will know that "I Am" for You, not against You,"  Says Your God!

In Awe of God's Glory, 

Dr. Brett Watson
Intl. Conference Speaker/Pastor/CEO
Emerge Life Church
Brett Watson Ministries, Inc

Www.BrettWatson.tv 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"