"For I Am Coming with a Vengeance!" 1:21 AM 10.30.22


 

Word of The Lord! 

"For I Am Coming with a Vengeance!"   1:21 AM 10.30.22

For I Am coming with a Vengeance declares the Lord! I have seen the adversary and his attempts to bring demise, sinister plots and travesty upon My People! 

As with the traps and devices hell has sought to establish to hinder you, I say Nay! It will not work and they will be hung upon their own ropes, and ensnared by their own devices sent to delay you My Children. 

The children have been hells focus and I Am putting an end to this nightmare. Many have experienced the devastation of their child going missing or abused. I have not turned an deaf ear to the cries of My People. I Am coming to make the wrongs right!

I Am a caring God to those who love and fear Me. But I Am a Lion to Roar against those who oppose Me or hinder in any way My little ones!! I will be your defender! 

I say, It is Time Now and I will bring recompense and Vindication declares the Lord!

The moment has come - Where I will turn back the clock of those who have said the time has been taken from me, the enemy has hindered me and caused a delay. I say, Now watch as I turn back the clock and give back the time the enemy has stolen. I will cause him to repay declares the Lord! 

Seven Times is yours, for he has been found out and it will be as I tell you. The time is in your favor. Your time will be redeemed, declares the Lord! For there is so Much I will do through you!

I will bring great havoc now upon the enemy of your souls and those who serve him. Their camp will be in utter chaos and distress! They will turn on each other, share the secrets that were not to be revealed! The world will watch as they trip and fall. One by one, like dominoes, you will see them fall and be removed!

Oh I say it is the Time now and you will see the hand of Your God expose them all! As I Am exposing those who have fought Me (as they have spoken ill of My own people and planned attacks to disrupt), I say - I will bring their plans to not and cause their camp to experience total destruction. 

Watch, for It will be known through out the earth as many will watch on Live TV and Media Outlets the exposures one after another.

The time is Now for the fall.

Do not come down off the wall My Faithful One's! Keep building, watching and praying! I Am building you in this New Season and Yiu will have others I will bring to hold you up as you follow through with the Vision.

The hour has come and I will restore and give back to you! I will release lavish gifts of My Goodness to you for your Faithfulness to Me declares the Lord!

Yes, It has been hard and the battle has been great at times in these last few years - Yet I say, I held you and protected you. I gave you the assurance you needed when you were going to give up. I reminded you of My Plans for You and all I had Promised to do!

I say, Now is that time! Watch as the world will shake and all those in authority now will shake and be replaced. For I Am shifting All! I Am shifting the guard and removing, replacing and uplifting in the same motion.

For as I expose and bring down those who have opposed Me, in the same motion, I will lift you Up and bring Great advancement spiritually and dimensionally. This will be known as a Total and Complete Paradigm shift. All will see it happen and know! They will say, sinner and Saint - "Only God could've done this thing."

So I tell you My Children- Look up now and do not look at the world or its calamities, but keep your focus on Me! I Am doing a New Thing in and through you! Trust Me Now for Vindication and Acceleration. 

The enemy has done all he could do, and was unsuccessful yet again to keep my assignment upon your lives from being halted and destroyed.

I laugh and say, Nay! He can not stop what I have told you that I would do! 

So rejoice and give Me Praise for Your God comes Now with a shout! I come with a Roar and all will know the Lion of the Tribe of Judah has come to bring forth the Destruction of the enemy and the victory for My People!

It's time and I will do it.
I Love You and I Am working on Your behalf Now, declares Your God.

2:07 AM end

Dr. Brett Watson 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"