I Say, "The Game is Over! Checkmate!" 3:15 PM 11.11.22

 




Word of The Lord - In Rhyme

I Say, "The Game is Over! Checkmate!"  3:15 PM 11.11.22

"For I the Lord Watch and I laugh at these fools, as they play in folly, by their own set of rules!

I have waited until this time and for this day! I hear and see all, not one thing is left out, I say!

For their time of ruling and controlling My people is over - Oh yes their time is short, I say to you on this day - I Am bringing forth Judgement and it will be done My Way!

I Roar upon those who have pounced on My Own Tribe, America - To devour and steal My children away - I've pronounced their Judgement with a shout, The echo of My Voice, will be known without any doubt, in the upcoming days!

I have looked upon them, I have shook My head, as they taunted Me and said, 

"We have won again, no matter what anyone has to say. We are the rule, we decide our own fate - No God or judge will change what we do or what we say! We are God's, we control all, there's no one to hold us accountable, no rule of law! We do what we want, we go where we please, we print more of our own ballets and adjust the machines! This is our land, our kingdom and our own rule of law, we will not be taken down, especially by those under us that are minute, we call the small.

But, watch Now and see as the rats will scurry because of Me. They will curse, squeal, shaking their fists up at Me! They will scream as they're taken, they'll shout at their own evil master - the dragon, the one whom they've been fed every meal, and say to him in anger, this was not part of the deal!

The evil one will laugh at them as he has used just another pawn in the game of chess, as he thinks he has won, his ego is what has dealt him his fate to come, but for now the world will see his pawns and know of their fate! 

I say the game is over, It is Checkmate!

For their fates have been sealed - It is over now and their harvest of seeds sown will now be revealed!

For I have pressed them out of the darkness and into the light, the time now approaches,  they have no hope left in sight. 

They have sealed their fate, the time has now come. My judgement is made and My Ruling is not late. 

The Jury of Heaven in My Kingdom Court, have voted, oh yes it is sealed. My gavel has come down, and all shall be revealed!

The moment of their fate will cause the world to see, satan's clowns with their pants down -  Their sins have found them out!

It is time for My Great Reveal - All will see now, a Genius Plan that could only be orchestrated by Me, I say, Nay to the ones who lied in the darkness deals.

Oh yes I say, I am exposing it all. No one will hide from the "Moment of Fall." For I've told you, Yes through My Prophets, over and over again, The season has come to wipe the slates clean from the dirt and grimed sin.

For this is the time, the hour has now come - I'll reveal all to My Faithful - Lavished Gifts to My Own, look to Me Now, Oh Yes it is Done! 

I will release the blessings and distribute the wealth, You have waited and stood in spite of what arrows you had been dealt. 

Oh how hell tried to bring distraction and chaos to My Own! Time and time again he tried, but I have kept you strong and I have remained steady in authority on My Throne!

Have I not promised and have I not said, He who watches Israel doesn't sleep, but on the enemy the old serpent, I tread!

Yes I say, I watch and cover My own - The weapons hell has throne at you, I have destroyed with one blow. So look to Me now
and prepare for battle I say, the hour is upon you now and Your God will war for you, and your enemy will lose in a big way!!

It is time for victory and Triumph, the hour of Vindication and Recompense I will repay! No more will My people lack, for I will give back!  

I will give to you and give to you, as with one wave of My Hand, to the enemies of Your soul, Yes I will smack! 

With My Roar and a back handed blow, the enemy will receive and will know, and again he will be shown, I Am the Lion of the Tribe of Judah,  I Am God All Mighty, I Am God, and God Alone!"



Dr. Brett Watson
CEO / Founder / International Speaker / TV Host
Www.BrettWatson.tv
www.VoiceofDestinytv.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"