"I Am Coming to Your Rescue!" Rhyming Word! 11:52 pm 11/16/22

 



Word of the Lord - In Rhyme!

"I Am Coming to Your Rescue!" Rhyming Word! 11:52 pm 11/16/22 

"Hear Me says the Lord, I Am moving Now for you in this Hour! When I tell you this I speak Truth to You, as I Am Moving in Power! 

The hours have become days, and months have become years, as You have cried out to Me and wondered when, as I have held all of your tears? 

I say to you, The Test has been Great, But Now You will see it begin with this years end. 

The Promises, the Details of Visions and Prophetic Words Too, I say Hold on My People, for I Am Coming to You!

I Am Coming, I will rescue You Now, It is Time to release the showers of My Love to You in this Glory Hour! My Glory, My Glory I Breathe Upon You, The hour I have promised is being released unto you!

I have told you to wait and Trust in Me, 
Praising me in spite of all the storms that you see. You've done this, and loved Me in spite of what was thrown at you and more, oh for the pain I will bring to you much, there is so much in store.

I tell you as I speak to you now, I have been pleased by your Love and Worship towards me Oh yes, My children My heart has been Warmed! 

The love I have felt from you, My children, My own people, My family and Remnant too - I say get ready Now as I flood you with My Love in All I shall do.

There have been struggles, heartaches and a pressing of faith in all you do - But with this I Am bringing, it will change the paradigm for You.

I will cause things to be easy in what you do, I will bring healing and deliverance to You too - There will be no more struggle as I bring forth a Great Wind of Blessings to you. The hour has Now come, and I will bring My Hand of Deliverance to overshadow You.

Many will say, how can this be? Lord we trust you but, there's no way that would happen for me. When all I have experienced has been heartache and pushing, pushing, pushing, like pressing against a tree. 

The fight has been long and I am so weak from the battles of past, But I say look to Me now, for all of it will not last. 

It is over and I Am wiping away your tears, I Am coming Now to remove all of your fears. What once was, will not be in the present of now - For with My Hand, I will wipe the slates clean like the snow is pushed away with the plow.

It will be different and clear for you Now I Say, You will look back and remember this day. 

The hour has come, as you've heard it from My Apostle's mouth this hour and day, He speaks to you clear, what I have given to him to say.

Nothing added, and none taken away - This is My Word to You in completion, from Your Loving Heavenly Father on this day! 

So breathe deep and take a new breath of Me as I encourage you with My Truth and My Promises I say, The Hour of Release is here so Prepare in a Big Way!

Trust Me now as always and again do not look to the world and fret, but look to Me and know that The Surprises of Blessings I have for you, I have not shared with you yet. 

There is so much I will give to you and oh yes, your families too. I want all to know their Daddy in Heaven Loves them, just as you shower those in the earth, with gifts from your love too.

Surprises and more surprises, I will give unto thee, You'll stand Amazed and Surprised at all that comes, and you'll know it was Me!

I will mount you up on eagles wings, you will soar and you will fly high, the time has come for you to ride synchronized with My Spirit in Power and Glory in the sky! 

Yes, I will show you many destinations, dimensions and visions of what will be, For the time has now come for you to see the Manifestations of Your Destiny!

So get ready My children, get ready and prepare Now I say, For I come to your rescue in a Big Big Way! I'm proud of You and all you have done for Me, but there is much left to do and You will see clearly.

What I will give, what I do and what I bring is for you to enjoy and live life freely. 

But it's given to you to assist and love the masses too, as you bless them you will say this is from your Father God in heaven, oh how He Loves You!

You will build and establish oh so much for Me, so I can bring forth the lost and draw them close don't you see? I will save, heal and deliver them too, oh there is so so much left to do. 

So so much in the earth to do for Me, but you will continue in Your Obedience and will do it for Me! I love You My children, I Love You don't ever doubt that, All I have Promised is here now and you will see it manifest, I promised you that.

Pray, Pray, Trust, War and stay on the wall as the Watchman I have asked of thee, don't come down for the noise or what you will see. 

The enemy will be stayed with My Arm and Great Mighty Hand I tell you this day, his plans shall be nullified and washed away. 

So stand with Me, and listen, watch and Pray - The time has now come I tell You this day - Your Father in Heaven Loves You and is coming to rescue you and bring forth My Promises in a Big Way! 

Declares the Lord of Hosts.  
12:32 AM 11/27/22



Dr. Brett Watson
CEO / Founder / International Speaker / TV Host
Www.BrettWatson.tv
www.VoiceofDestinytv.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"