Steam Can Power A Locomotive!




To All My "True" Friends, Family and Supporters,

Thank you for your Love and prayers! Thank you for your continued support for BWM's multifaceted International Ministry and Media Ministries!

I want to share the following Quote! I want to say, "Thank You to my Mom and Dad for my "Early" Birthday gift."

Here is the Quote that I am adopting for the "New Season of My Life!"

From the book: "Simple Truths" -

"At 211 Degrees, Water is Hot. At 212 Degrees, it Boils - And with "Boiling Water," it becomes steam; And Steam Can Power a Locomotive!"


Never look back and don't let anyone hold you back - I don't care who they are! This is the season to achieve Your "Hopes and Dreams" and accomplish Your Destiny! God has said, Yes - Don't You Dare say No!"

I promise you I will continue sharing: "The message of Hope and Destiny to a People of Promise and Purpose!"

-Dr. Brett Watson

www.BrettWatson.tv
www.BrettWatsonMinistries.org


*Now a note to my Enemies (You know who you are):


"All that you have done to try to destroy me by your plots, gossiping tongues and jealousy - Your hatred toward the "Favor of God" placed upon my life and your failed attempts to keep me hostage in fear - God has seen your hearts and your hidden works. I want to publicly state - You failed!

I'm still alive! I made it through the furnace and the fire!

Romans 8:31
31. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?


See what you forgot was: God is my Defense and He is for Me, not against me!

1 Chronicles 16:22 / Psalm 105:15
 

22. "Saying, “Touch not my anointed ones, do my prophets no harm!”

I Declare - "This is the season YOU will observe God do what He has been promising me all my life! In my past season, in spite of your hellish assignments - I saw God "Blow My Mind Nationally and Internationally through meetings and crusades, media and television!

God has used your weapons of attack to allow me to be put on the "Wine-Press" squeezed with "Insurmountable Pressure!" But to your demise - It didn't kill me; even though as I walked through it, I thought it would. I thought I would stay down, I thought I couldn't get back up. But then I remembered again who I am! I'm a Champion and God's Elect - An Apostolic Ambassador to the nations of the World! A Messenger, and Prophetic Mouth Piece of the Strategies and Revelation's of God!

So No, what you used as tools to destroy me, God has used to increase my anointing, wisdom and discernment - to launch me in a forward advancement.

So today Feb 11, one day before my Birthday - As I start a "New Year" concerning "My Life" - on Feb 12, 2014 - I want to say, "Thank you" for what you have done against me! It didn't kill me, it made me stronger and has prepared me for my "Destiny and Legacy" in the Earth and Heavenly Realms!"

-Dr. Brett Watson

Zechariah 4:6 / Jeremiah 29:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"