Now is the Appointed Time of Acceleration and Victory!


Ladies and Gentlemen,

Early this morning I had an open Vision, Visitation and Encounter from the Lord with Vivid Clarity into the Spirit Realm as I also saw a demonic entity trying to hinder my advancement. 

For over 31 years of ministry as well as 50 years in a Pastors home, I have fought hell, seen demons and angels and warred for My Promises! I have been visited by angels, been taken into supernatural trances more times than I can count into Glory Realms and seen Jesus face to face. I have had supernatural experiences all my life and could continue on and on with Truth and what happens when you are totally sold out for the Lord and the warfare you endure when His Assignment is on your life.....

However, What I am about to share, is the first time I have ever experienced anything like this. 

Straight to the Open Vision and Experience:

At 4 am this morning, Sunday January 16th, 2022 - "A Huge Demonic Principality" showed up before me as I was being transported into a "New Dimension" by the Spirit of the Lord!

I was immediately placed into an "Opened Time Portal" that I saw vividly, swirling in front of me by the Lord!

As I began to move forward into what God said was "The Now Moment of Accelerated Victory,"  - This angry and ugly disgusted principality grabbed at my Legs to try and trip me up. It then released a slime and goo from it's mouth to come over me to cause a heaviness to hinder me and slow me down from the Moment of Crossing Over!

I was moving at "Light Speed" in the Spirit to cross over into the "Now Promises of God!"  

Then I clearly heard the Lord speak to me as this was happening at the same time and He said to me, 

"Tell My People "NOW" is the Appointed Time of Acceleration and Victory!..... I Am doing what I said I would do and the enemy will now try with what weapons he has left to slow you down, bring a spirit of heaviness from the warfare you have fought for your Breakthrough! 

This will be his last attempt to cause My People to give up, fall asleep and to stop you completely from moving into Your Now Appointed Moment of Victory and My Promises! My people are tired from the fight, But I will cause a supernatural strength to come upon and within them NOW!  They will experience a transformation that they will feel in the natural as I equip them with new armor and Great Anointings for the New Season of My Glory! 

Tell them, NOW is their Victory and not to lose focus! They are Moving into The Abundance of My Promises for them!! Tell them to speak to the distractions, from their past and command "No Access" to their "New Now Moments and Future" that I Am opening up for them! 

Use the BLOOD and cover the doors and seal them shut, with no more access from demonic attacks and defeats from their years of fighting for their Now Victory! They have won the battle, because I have moved on their behalf, but the enemy is going to try to keep them from crossing over! 

Do Not Allow his tactics to prevail! Use My Word and Conquer in My Name! You have arrived to Your Great Hour of Glory in Me, Says the Lord!"

As I was moving at "Light Speed" in the Spirit into the "Appointed Moment," I turned and released the Anointing Power of God from the inside of me toward this demonic entity, like a Huge Power Ray, that then magnified one thousand times more in a "Manifested Glory Wave!" 

I could see from the Spirit into the Natural clearly and in that moment, I looked at this demon and said, "In the "Name of Jesus" Let Go of Me and all God has promised Me NOW! You will remain in My past and Will Not disrupt My Present or My Future Victories! GO NOW!"

At that second, I came out of this "Spiritual Open Vision and Trance," I came back to the natural where I sensed a very heavy demonic presence near me. In  that moment, I pointed to the door and commanded it to go in Jesus Name, and commanded the angelic hosts to usher it into judgement. I could see the Angels taking it in shackles and it was gone!

I then covered My Very Being with the Blood of Jesus, including Marianne, our girls, sons and family and said, 

"No More will you effect any of us in our Destiny Pursuit! I end your presence, from past devices, attacks and strategies in any of our lives now and in our future! We are Now Walking into "Our Divine Promises" and will see "Our Greatest Victories" as Never Before! I bind every assignment of hell and break every word curse and spirit of witchcraft, diabolical in nature to hinder the Promises and Forward Advancements Promised by Father God NOW, In Jesus Name!"

The time had shifted to almost 5Am! What happened in an hour in the natural, had only seemed like just a few seconds and moments in the Spirit. I then laid my head back down and felt a blanket of Father's Peace come over me as I fell back to sleep.

I want to encourage many of you reading this, we have now arrived to the "Moment of Divine Victory!" Do Not Stop, Do Not Let Go and Do Not bow down to the enemy in any way in this next few moments remaining, as we walk over into our "Appointed Lots of Victory and Divine Destinies," Father has Promised each one of us!

Stay AWAKE, and do Not fall asleep by the tactics the enemy would want to use to distract you, or to blur your vision to lose focus and clarity! You have now come to "Your Breakthough Moment" and God will be Glorified in Your Victory!

I Declare, "No Weapon formed against you will prosper and I Destroy any and all Distractions to hold you in your past, rather than you moving at Lightspeed into Your Now Promised Future!

"Arise Mighty Men and Women of God!!" Take up the Sword of the Spirit, Declare Your Victory and May you see all of your enemies flee from you seven ways according to the Word of God, as you walk into your Promised Land with the Spoils of War and Seven Times what the enemy has stolen from your past!

It is Our Time and I Declare over You Now "TOTAL VICTORY" in Jesus Name!

Dr. Brett Watson

Www.BrettWatson.tv 

To Give Your First Fruits Victory Seed for 2022 to the Lord Go To:


Venmo: BrettWMin 

Www.BrettWatson.tv 

CashApp: $DrBWatson 

Www.VoiceofDestiny.tv 

Paypal:  Www.Paypal.me/BWMInc

Zelle: bwm@brettwatsonministries.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"