My Great Reveal!


(Start - 1:35 AM) 10/31/21 Sunday 

My Great Reveal - Word of The Lord in Rhyme - Exactly as He spoke it to me. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The Father Says,

"Think it not strange in what I do, as I reveal the plan to you. Asking, waiting, praying and anticipating, walking in obedience too, oh watch now says the Lord what I will do!

Oh yes, The Truth will be known, it shall be told - Watch and see as In the days of old, I expose the evil works and My Truth will be known.

For this is a day of New Beginnings don't you see? All is new and for you and your children and children's children, they will know of Me! I will reveal to them My heart, My Love and My Power too - Oh watch as I show them my love - It will be done just for you. 

For you have asked Me, to protect and love them, bring them close to Me and that is exactly what I will do in this hour just for thee.

The time is great that you have walked into now, the release of My Glory shall be known as in biblical times gone by, and I will reveal the Where, the Time and the How!

For even as this is the end of month ten, I say Trust Me Now as You Begin Again! Oh November, the month of Eleven - Transition and Great Surprises too, you will rejoice as you see what I have done for you!

Done for me you ask, how could it be? Oh yes, for I have done so much behind the scenes! Now "My Great Reveal" will be given to see!

For the month of Eleven and Thanks unto Me, but watch now and see, how December will bring forth the greatest Christmas ever, as I have planned it for Thee!!

So Trust Me Now, wWatch and Pray, Expect and Prepare every single day - For the release of My Hand into the earth and into you, - My church it shall be those things you had released and entrusted to Me to do -  I will now cause those things to be performed and manifested too!

The greatest days are ahead of you don't you see? I will reveal it to you soon and you will Rejoice and give Thanks unto Me!

Its not long now, as I lift "My America" back up into that "Beautiful State," for "My David" will take his seat with My Hand upon him to reign - The world will watch as I shall cause all to be reversed, and put back on track, no, it's not too late.

You have now seen! Awakend My Church Must Always Be, to do "Great Exploits" and Move in the Supernatural for Me!  Souls and a Harvest is coming unto thee! I said, ask Me for the nations as an inheritance and now you shall see it manifest before thee.

A "Great Reveal," and surprising exposures too, oh I will cause all things to be made brand new! So Trust Me Now in all that you do, for surely the hour of "My Great Reveal" is now upon You!

Not long now - Your Faithful Stance of expectation has brought Great Miracles and Abundance, wait and see.... From Your Loving Father, who Now is releasing Great Treasures unto thee!  (End 2:09 AM)

Praising Our Father with You,

Dr. Brett Watson

Www.BrettWatson.tv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"