"For I Am the God of Wonders & Unlimited Supply!"


10:45 PM Saturday October 23, 2021
Word of the Lord!

For I Am the God of Wonders and Unlimited Supply! I Am Great and All will see!

Who doubts My Ability to supply My People with More than enough? Even in a famine with lack or shortage? I say, look to Me and Doubt and Fret not! 

For have I not taken care of My People Israel? Have I not taken care of you? I will take care of My Own, says the Spirit of the Lord!  Yes, My Ways are strange, My Ways are Deeper, Higher and beyond your understanding - But when I tell you that I will move and bring unlimited resources to You, My Faithful Ones, I Mean what I say! 

For this is the hour of Abundance and unlimited supply! This is the season for More than enough! I have stretched you and I have shifted your paradigm of thinking. I have caused you to rely upon Me and none other. 

Why, you ask? Why would you allow this to happen? I say, it is so I can get All Glory for what I Am about to do, Says the Lord

It is so others will see what I have done for you and it will point them to Me. It will cause their thinking process to change, as it has yours, and their Faith will Grow!

I always use the plans of the enemy and turn it around for the Good of My Faithful Ones! I always Bless and Give to My Own - Oh, but now You will see a Goodness that you have never seen before!! 

I say, think it not strange now as, things turn and motion begins to speed up in an accelerated pace! I am causing a shift in all things - From your thinking processes, to your finances, to your faith in Me!

I have caused all of this to be for your good! I have allowed you to endure just for a moment. Yes it was painful, and yes it has caused you to rethink some things and redo some things, and yes even to bring you into my Throne Room with your petitions with Boldness to Me!

For there is a Great Violent Faith inside of you now! There is a roar of the the Lion of Judah!

Yes, My Children - Think it not strange as I have allowed the whirlwind of obstacles to press you. I have allowed it, I did not cause it, but have used it, so your faith in Me would grow! 

I have allowed the enemy just for a moment to press you, so that you were squeezed! Why?  So the Oil of Greater could be given to you. I always reward My Faithful One's!

All that has been allowed has been for your good and to see that I Am a God who is Faithful in the little, and a God that Rewards you with Much - So Yes, I say, Get ready for the "Avalanche of Blessings" Now! 

Get ready for the rain to fall on the Just and the Unjust! Watch now as I cause the evil doers to be exposed and My Plan to manifest in front of the world to see!

Watch as I give to My Faithful Ones and cause the wicked to release Great Treasures to My People! Oh yes I say, watch now as the spoils of war will be given to you in Heaping Abundance. 

You will look all around You and see the spoils of war! From this time forward, you will now know and tell others of My Grace and My Goodness!!

I say, It will all be worth the moments of pain and suffering, the time of trials you have gone through. I will cause My Oil to blanket you and the pain will be no more. I will cause harsh memories to be removed and I will blow with my breath over you, and the hardships of yesterday will be replaced with Joy and Goodness! 

Your tears will be replaced with Laughter and Celebration! I say, look up now and focus on My Goodness and My Heart of Love toward you.

I Am moving and all will see! 

From Canada, to Australia, across Europe and the seas, to My People Israel and all across America to the place they call Washington DC, I say - Watch now as I overturn the rocks and cause My Light to shine upon all the darkness. 

All will see and experience My Glory! I will cover the Earth with My Glory and all will know that I Am God! My Government shall be established in the earth! For this is the hour of My Righteous Rule! I say, watch as I establish My Ways in the earth! In America, I shall turn back the evil and the clock and reverse all that has been done opposite of My Plan! I will bring My David to the forefront as I have promised and all will see Me use him to bring forth My Plan! The world will see America the Beautiful Again!!!

The darkness will be exposed and what the wicked planned for evil and demise - To uproot My Truths and Covenant with My People in America, and across the world, will be reversed and changed in a Day!

They shall be exposed and they shall fall in their own traps and devices! They will run, but they will be found out! For there is no where that they can run that I do not see them.

My Light shall expose and I will bring My Plan into view! All will say, only God could have done this!

So I say watch! Get ready, for did I not say, not many days hence? I say, I do not lie! Watch now as Your God brings forth a Great and Mighty Release of My Glory and Heaven's Treasures to My People! 

The world will look and see, as they lack but My Faithful One's Prosper! For surely it will Rain in your homes, as there is famine and dryness that shall surround the wicked! 

I love All, and want All to come to Me! I wish none to perish, but there are many who have already made their decisions and have chosen to serve the evil one. They will now eat of their harvest from the seeds they have sown.

I will cause My People Israel and America to Flourish like a Palm Tree as many other countries will look upon you and growl with their teeth gritting and shouting aloud - How do they continue to prosper? We have done all we could do, to cause them to fall, yet like the Phoenix everytime, they arise from the ashes with beauty and prosperity!

Oh Yes, My Children this is Your hour to see Greatness and My Hand of Favor, Blessings and Prosperity touch you! 

Arise Now and give Me Glory, for what you have prayed, fasted and stood for, is here! I will show you the God of Wonders - For I Am He, Your Father who Loves You with an endless Love! 

Rejoice now, Declares the Spirit of the Lord!!


Dr. Brett Watson
Intl. Conference Speaker/Pastor/CEO
Emerge Life Church
Brett Watson Ministries, Inc

Office Number: 954.302.7033

Mailing Address:
PO Box 561164
Rockledge, FL 32956

Website: 
Www.BrettWatson.tv

Video Links:

1. Promotional video with a few TBN Praise International programs clips from Atlanta. 
https://youtu.be/3kaALZB5eBI

2. 1991 "Supernatural God Encounter" Video. 
https://youtu.be/8e6gEKAtvAk 

3. First TBN Atlanta Interview - Bishop John Frances and Brett Watson Video
https://youtu.be/7VtHqt-rtf8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"