A Massive Shift Comes!


Father Spoke Beginning at 1:25 AM 11/5/21)
🔥🔥

All of the sudden I heard the Lord speak loudly in my ear and this is what I heard Him say,

"Watch Now As I bring a Massive Shift to everything!!

 A Massive Shift Now Comes, Declares the Lord! Oh November, Shall bring forth The Harvest! The rain of the Just and the unjust Now Comes! I will pour out Blessings and Judgement! 

For I have watched as the beast has said, I will do it this way and that way. I will use him and her, and those in political parties, those leaders who sway left in the church for power, greed, wealth and covenants made with evil intentions, for self gratification.

He has said, I will use this platform and that -  Doctors, Lawyers, Political Leaders and Judges - But I say, Nay!!

I say, I will not be mocked! I have had enough and have heard enough! I will move with a forceful blow Now to the left and those who have thought they had hidden themselves in the crowd, in the church, and in the political shuffling of events. 

I say, I see the decisions they have made and who they have chosen their allegiance too. 

They have joined with the Illigitamate one and those who pull his strings. Their hearts are corrupt and have pledged covenant with the dark one.

Oh watch now, as I make all things new! The World will see openly as those who had tried to make a mockery of me and My Faithful Ones. 

They will now fall on their own swords and become caught in their own, devices and traps they had set and plotted.

I will show My Great Light and what it uncovers, will shock the world! Its My Move Now! 

Checkmate!!! For you who have shifted left and right, I say Choose Me quickly and repent of your evil dark ways, lest you be exposed too. Judge Your deeds quickly before I do.

For you have this moment! Make your decision wisely - For now I will make mine.

The Time for making your choice for whom you will serve, is soon ending and I will Move accordingly,  Declares the Lord. (End 1:45 AM)

In Continued Prayer For The Father's Will and Agenda  Accomplished,

Dr. Brett Watson 

Apostle/Intl. Speaker/CEO/Pastor/TV Host

Emerge Life Church

Brett Watson Ministries, Inc


Www.BrettWatson.tv

Www.VoiceofDestiny.tv


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"