The Roar - Justice Comes!


9:58 PM 06/01/21. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thus says the Lord,

The Time alotted for Repentance, has now expired as the last grain of sand has fallen through the Hour Glass.

I have gone through the earth and weighed the church! I have measured you, says the Spirit. Many have been found wanting!

They speak with religious tones and their actions speak louder than their words. As was with My Sampson in centuries past, gone by -  They shake themselves, yet their is no power, no anointing, no conviction and miracles aren't even petitioned for. 

They don't know "My Presence" has now left them, for they do not know me. 

I have weighed the scales and will now bring forth justice and the harvest to each, for all seeds sown in previous seasons, good and bad.

The "Weight of My Glory" will now come and expose from the highest lofty place to the lowest, bringing forth a "Spirit of Humility and Repentance!"  I Am moving across this land of America giving to each the harvest of their seeds and deeds in previous seasons! 

I will show forth my hand and bring a wave of extreme "Recompense and Vindication" for My People! I Am rewarding those who Love Me and "Truly Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth" - At the same time, I will NOW release judgement and the weight of exposure to Mine enemie's. It will happen to those who have opposed Me and have done harm to "My Own," disregarding My Ways! 

The blood from killing the innocent is on their hands! The innocent blood of millions of babies cries out to Me!  The "Voice of the Voiceless" is speaking and I will answer their cries with judgement to the wicked. 

This hour shall be one that will be recorded and never forgotten. The gasps and shaking of one's head in disbelief will be seen across America and around the world. 

Oh, you Mockers that have scoffed at the "Most High God" - How you have defied Me and provoked Me, with Your arrogance and pride! 

You have sang the song, "I'm on a highway to hell" and laughed as you sang it! You will Now see your harvest of all you have sown, exposed in plain sight, for all to see.

Your Time is over! Your day of judgement is now at hand. I have had enough, Says the Lord!  Now, you will see the Power I possess and stand in awe, as I barely move "My smallest pinky finger" to motion judgement in your direction. Your seeds sown, will now manifest your harvest!

You don't think I see all? Do you not believe the earth is My Footstool? Do you not realize you were a pawn in the enemie's hand to oppose Me, yet trap yourself in your own judgment? 

Oh, how you will wish you had responded when you heard "My Words" to repent and turn back to My heart. I'm the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! My Power is endless and My Ways are Truth!

Behold the Lion of the Tribe of Judah! I Roar and cause Mine enemies to fall. I am Victorious and My People shall NOW see My Trump arise and move in VICTORY, says Your God!"

I'm in Awe of God's Glory,

Dr. Brett Watson
Intl. Conference Speaker/Pastor/CEO
Emerge Life Church
Brett Watson Ministries, Inc

Office Number: 954.302.7033

Mailing Address:
PO Box 561164
Rockledge, FL 32956

Websites: 


Video Links:

1. Promotional video with a few TBN Praise International programs clips from Atlanta. 

2. 1991 "Supernatural God Encounter" Video. 

3. First TBN Atlanta Interview - Bishop John Frances and Brett Watson Video

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"