The Timing of God's Promises - Rest in Your Hands!
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It’s 5:30 A.M. today, Friday –April 25, 2014 as I write this.
I just woke up experiencing God’s Divine Glory all around me! The “Majestic Presence of the King” consumes my very being even now as I write and God said, “Brett You have passed the Test, it’s time to “Experience My Promises” and the next phase of Your Destiny!” Hallelujah!!
See what many of you don’t know is, I have been going through a Long Season of “Testing and Suffering.” Those around me speaking words that were not the kindest, people from a distance questioning and judging, yet they didn’t realize it was God that put me through this past season of testing – to which I couldn’t deter it if I wanted too (Don’t worry – when my book “Wait!” comes out soon – You’ll be able to read all about it).
It was “God’s Will” for me to learn, receive wisdom and endure (though extremely painful) so that I would have a change of heart and compassion for others even more so than ever before. It was so God could show me His faithfulness in spite of the struggle and through the struggle experience a greater anointing after, as well as, having room enough to receive “ALL” God has “Promised” me.
See it was only after a very long “Season of Testing and Suffering“–
1. Joseph reached the place of “Promised Royalty” by God because he didn’t quit – Even with God’s favor, he endured, but continued “Praising” in the midst of his process!
2. Job received “One Hundred Fold Increase” at the end of his “Testing” than he ever had in the beginning and never blamed God but Praised God in spite of what others said, “To curse God and Die”- But Job said, “Naked I came and naked I will return Blessed be the name of the Lord – The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, Blessed Be His name!”
3. David was a man after God’s own heart and received such favor and blessings from the Lord – He danced his robe right off in Praise to God because of his Love and Passion for the Lord even though his own wife despised him and was jealous of his “Heart and Relationship” with God!
4. Elisha received “Double Portion” of the anointing because he was willing to “Submit” under his teacher Elijah and “Serve” for 21(+) years!
5. Elijah saw “The Abundance of Rain and Fire of God” because of His “Faithfulness in Obedience” to God!
The list goes on and on and on of the “True Champions” of God that received their “Reward” - for not giving up, but yet “Persevering” through the intense “Struggle and Frustration of Suffering the Tests” God had allowed them to endure.
See the Timing of God’s Promises for You, Is in Your Hands!
1. How long will it take for you to understand, the longer you stay on the cross and allow God to crucify your flesh, the quicker you will receive your “Reward of Faithfulness” from God? If you pull yourself off the cross before the testing is completed, you have to start all over again!
2. How long will it take for you to understand that God has much to give to you – But He cannot put “A Whole Lot of Promise in a Little Bitty Place” – So He has to stretch you to make room for the Promised harvest? There is always a Method to God’s Madness!
He Loves You and wants you to have the Best Always! However, like the children of Israel, we go around the mountain 40 years because of our limited mindset and stubbornness! We allow our “Test” to continue – when God wanted it to end a long time ago!
So many today despise the word “suffering” and don’t even want to think about going through the “Testing Season!” The prerequisite to Greatness is “Suffering!” There’s a “Whole Lot of Promise” for a season of Suffering! How will you do in the Test? Will you pass or fail? When you pass – you receive Promotion! When you fail – You retake the test!
Remember, the “Crown is in the Cross!” You must carry the weight of the “Cross to find Your Destiny Crown!” For those who will not give up – You will pass and “Your Crown of Blessings” from passing the test, will be waiting!
Blessings this Day and Always,
Dr. Brett Watson