I Am Restoring, Overturning and Overthrowing, Bringing A Divine Reversal!


TUESDAY 6:41 PM 5/3/22

I Am Restoring, Overturning and Overthrowing, Bringing A Divine Reversal!

Think it not Strange say the Lord, For I Move Now! I Am Removing the curse from America and reversing decisions made by those who oppose My Ways!

I will bring My Fist Down and crush the adversaries who work against Me, Declares the Lord! Enough!!! PRAY AND STAY ON THE WALL! STAND WITH MY MOVE, SAYS THE LORD!

WATCH!! FOR FROM THIS HOUR MOVING FORWARD, YOU WILL SEE ME DISRUPT,  CRUSH AND DESTROY THE AGENDA OF THE ENEMY! WATCH, FOR MY SHOCK AND AWE!!

I AM THAT I AM!! I WILL NOT BE MOCKED!

Oh Yes, This is My Move, this My Hand and I Have Just Begun, Declares the Lord! 

Reversal, Reversal, Reversal after Reversal!!

I will bring Vindication for My Children, My Little One's - For their blood cries out! I will bring forth My Agenda, My Way and My Hand! 

It will be as if the laws, agendas and orders of those who oppose Me, were never placed  - For NOW I Move! Their agenda will be Erased and their judgement is sealed!

Did I Not Say, Watch the month of May??? Did I not say to Watch as I brought forth "My Wind of Change" as I shift America and Many Nations in the earth?

Did I NOT SAY, Watch for Acceleration and My Move? You need to Pay Attention and Awake to My Clock! It is Time! My Word has been spoken and I will follow through with what I have said, declares the Lord!

I say, Now You will know "My Words are Truth" and that "My Apostolic, Prophetic Voices" have spoken My words and Not their own!

Oh watch!! You will stand in Awe of Your King - For I come Now with a Vengence and Force to be Wreckoned with! You will watch NOW as I will avenge and bring destruction against the enemie's campaign, and agendas!

Nay!! It is Not the end, but the beginning! I Am Moving Now For My People! You will Reap and Be Rewarded for Your Faithfulness to Me! The Promises I have spoken to you! You will see My Heart for you, declares Your Father in Heaven.

I Love You and you will know My Love as I give and give and give again to My Own! 

For Now the enemy will be stripped of his wealth and I will release it to You, My Faithful One's!

Now I Say, Now! Watch and see My next Move!! Watch and Rejoice! Praise Me, for I Am Moving in Your Midst and will show forth my Gloryyyyyyyy, Declares the Lord of Hosts!

Dr. Brett Watson 

Www.BrettWatson.tv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"