I Am Coming Through For My People!


***Word of Encouragement from the Lord***

Sunday 9:45 AM 05/15/2022

"For I Am coming through for My People in this hour in a way they haven't even expected! I will show them that My Promises are True, and that I give and give beyond measure to My Faithful One's. For you have been Steadfast and Unmoveable and this My children Pleases Me!

For though the enemy has roared and given his imps instructions to hinder and delay My Promises for you, I say, "Now" You will see those plans of hell backfire upon their own camp!

The enemy and his workers of folly will be brought down and destroyed in this hour. Oh watch, for You will see Me do it openly!

Watch and give Me praise My children, for the time of refreshing I have for you has come!

The hours of prayer and sacrifice has come before Me as "A Sweet Fragrance" and I will reward you, says the Lord!

Prepare to be Blessed Beyond Measure! This is the hour of Great Recompense and Vindication! I stretch My hand toward you to demolish every mountain and work fo darkness to hinder your forward advancement! 

I AM MOVING  and I WILL UNDOUBTEDLY COME THROUGH FOR YOU. 

I LOVE YOU,"

DECLARES YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.


Dr. Brett Watson 

Www.Brettwatson.tv 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"