"The Timing of Entrance" At 7:11 pm on this day 1.11.24 The Lord spoke so clear to me, in almost an audible voice and this is what He said! "Son, though I'm not bound to a number, I give numbers still with great meanings to relate the Time and Season You are in. On this day, 1.11.24 - I say - It is the time for transition to be established, As I open portals I have prepared for you. I have Opened "Heaven's Access" to My People - So they may experience what I have promised and planned for them. Hear Me - For Now You shall transition into "The Timing of Entrance" into the Openings before You! Move forward Now and see My hand move for You, Declares Your Father in Heaven." Dr. Brett Watson Www.BrettWatson.tv #Jeremiah2911Life #Destiny #WordOfTheLord #TransitionIsNow #OpenPortals #OpenHeavens #Jesus
Perception [ per- sep -sh uh n ] –noun The act or faculty of apprehending by means of the senses or of the mind; cognition; understanding. Immediate or intuitive recognition or appreciation, as of moral, psychological, or aesthetic qualities; insight; intuition; discernment: an artist of rare perception. The result or product of perceiving, as distinguished from the act of perceiving; percepts. Psychology. A single unified awareness derived from sensory processes while a stimulus is present. (The American Her itage Dictionary of The English Language - Third Edition - Houghton Mifflin Company 1992) My own definition of Perception -Is to see beyond your present moment of existence or circumstance into your desired end! Today I thought about my own desires of the many years I have waited for specific dreams to become a reality in my life. I know when I hear God's voice, as He has spoken the promises of a great future. I know when he speaks, ...
***Word of Encouragement from the Lord*** Sunday 9:45 AM 05/15/2022 "For I Am coming through for My People in this hour in a way they haven't even expected! I will show them that My Promises are True, and that I give and give beyond measure to My Faithful One's. For you have been Steadfast and Unmoveable and this My children Pleases Me! For though the enemy has roared and given his imps instructions to hinder and delay My Promises for you, I say, "Now" You will see those plans of hell backfire upon their own camp! The enemy and his workers of folly will be brought down and destroyed in this hour. Oh watch, for You will see Me do it openly! Watch and give Me praise My children, for the time of refreshing I have for you has come! The hours of prayer and sacrifice has come before Me as "A Sweet Fragrance" and I will reward you, says the Lord! Prepare to be Blessed Beyond Measure! This is the hour of Great Recompense and Vindication! I stretch My hand towar...
Comments
Post a Comment