The Power of Sight!

Perception [per-sep-shuhn] –noun

  1. The act or faculty of apprehending by means of the senses or of the mind; cognition; understanding.
  2. Immediate or intuitive recognition or appreciation, as of moral, psychological, or aesthetic qualities; insight; intuition; discernment: an artist of rare perception.
  3. The result or product of perceiving, as distinguished from the act of perceiving; percepts.
  4. Psychology. A single unified awareness derived from sensory processes while a stimulus is present.

(The American Her
itage Dictionary of The English Language - Third Edition - Houghton Mifflin Company 1992)


My own definition of Perception -Is to see beyond your present moment of existence or circumstance into your desired end!



Today I thought about my own desires of the many years I have waited for specific dreams to become a reality in my life. I know when I hear God's voice, as He has spoken the promises of a great future. I know when he speaks, yet then to "WAIT" -Still looking ahead, staying focused on the prize before me, even though some of these very specific dreams haven't happened in the time frame that I hoped for.


Because I know He has promised these dreams to me, I must continue seeing ahead! I must "See" myself already there, perceiving that moment to come, though I haven't quite arrived yet. I must understand and comprehend "Who I Am in God" and what I possess on the inside of me -Having His wisdom to accomplish all He has promised, at the "Divine Moment" that He has planned for me! My perception (the way I "See") must operate in a dimension beyond the natural.


For I know the thoughts (plans) that I have toward you, declares the Lord, thoughts of good and not for evil, a hope and a future (an expected end). Jeremiah 29:11


His promises are true! If He has thoughts toward us of an "Expected End" and He knows our ending before our beginning, then He has designed every aspect of this life with us in mind. It's honestly amazing to me -From the beginning in the Garden of Eden when God created Adam, He breathed into him the very "DNA" of His being. All that is, was, and is to come from Father God was released (Imparted) into Adam.

From Adam to us, the very life and power of God has been released into us. It blows my mind to think of a God with such omnipotent power and authority would breathe Himself into our human frailty. But yet, He did and now we have the availability to operate in a place of understanding who we truly are, in reflection of "Who Is" that lives on the inside of us.

The only way to understand or even grasp the revelation of God, is by the help of the Holy Spirit. In fact, right now ask Him to help you hear what is being said. The very God that created us, dwells on the inside of us! His very existence, creative power and abilities are waiting for us. He is our father and He wants us to walk in success.

The thought of a computer program, literally just came to me. Most computers that we buy today, have preloaded software installed in them. Yet you have no idea of what the software on the inside can do, until the creator of the program advertises the wealth you have available at your finger tips by the advertisement you see on the box. Still, you can't really even grasp the details of what the software does, until you are able to read about it in the manual(s) provided.

Do we even try to comprehend the fact that we have God's very existence in us? There has been preloaded software of infinite wealth and strategies downloaded inside of us, since before the garden. That's right, before our conception, before the creation of man himself, God had already thought it and saw it. He already had us in mind before he acted upon his thoughts to create. This very creative, imaginative power has been available for us, and is still ours today -Right now!

In order to understand the details of how this powerful software works, we must learn how to see with spiritual eyes. We must see through His eyes! God is a visionary and sees our future first, before we were ever created. God gave you and me the "Power of Sight" -but we must use what He has given us. It's like having a computer full of useful information at your finger tips, yet never opening up the program to use it.

In order to use this God given "Software" (pre-installed into every one of us), we must remove the veil of limitations within our own psyche. Our mindset can keep us from seeing what we were programmed to see. Our mindset can act just like a computer virus jamming up the actual program from working -The virus of our past, with damaging thought patterns of our failures and defeats. We must see beyond the past, looking into our "Expected Ending!"

We must use what we have learned from the past, to create a wealth of wisdom and knowledge that will help us launch into a bright future of "Hopes and Dreams!"
The way we see ourselves can accelerate or hinder the progression towards the Destiny God established for us. Remember, what we see, we become!


A "Visionary" looks beyond the present difficulties and chooses to see the future before him/her!


Today, become a "Visionary" and assist others to look beyond their present circumstances! We must make the decision to step into a new place of sight and see ourselves accomplishing our dreams! We have the power with in us to "Move UP" into a new dimension and take someone else "UP" too!


Everything we need to move forward into our Destiny, is on the inside of us! God has granted us such wealth of resources! Today, use "The Power of Sight" to make those Dreams become a Reality!



Blessings to you Always,

~Brett Watson

www.brettwatsonministries.org

Comments

  1. First time seeing you are hearing your name. What a blessing the LORD gave you and we await his present in our life each and everyday. His Glory put you out there now. Because now I know who you are. A very blessing child of GOD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"