The Lord said, "Vengeance Is Mine!" 9/11/18



Ladies and Gentlemen,
As I was preparing a picture to post in remembrance of 9/11 - I clearly heard a Strong Word as the Father spoke and said,
"Vengeance is Mine Says the Lord!"
Then as I heard Him speak those words He continued:
"For I shall bring recompense for those who have had injustice placed upon their Lives, Health, Families, Finances and Destiny. The turn around is Now and I am changing the Landscape and bringing Clarity to all things concerning my People. This is the Appointed Time for the Manifestation of Deliverance. For Now shall be the release of the Wind of Favor and Increase! I am shifting the very nature of things present and things to come. For this shall be known with the changing of the Season says the Lord. All things shall Now become New! For I say, Watch as I begin to move by my hand in all areas in government, regions, territories and clear the atmospheric hindrances that have come against My People as they have been diligent to fulfill My Plans and Purposes upon their lives. For Now shall be a release of Great Favor says God. The Times of Refreshing shall be released. I have watched and seen the injustices of many. I have watched as they have come against my own with strategies and evil intentional plans to disrupt and cause hindrance to the very things I have spoken. The accusations and defiance shall be obliterated and I will have the Last Word says the Spirit of the Lord. This is a Time where the wrongs will now be made right and those who have sought to do harm in the darkness, those who have spoken against My Elect will be brought down and exposed in this hour. Watch as I show forth My Glory and release a Sound of heaven that has not yet been heard. I say watch for I am doing a New Thing - as it shall bring those things that have been out of alignment, back into alignment - Out of Order, Back into Order. For I shall bring Great Recompense and Generational Blessings to My Faithful Ones. Those who have stood in the face of adversity and yet persevered with their Trust and Faith in me. This is the hour for a Great Turn Around and all will stand in Awe as I do it says the Lord. Prepare Your Praise Now, for I am doing it Now says the Lord - Your Mourning will be Turned to Dancing, as Brokenness is turned into Restoration and Triumph. Victory is Yours Says the Lord and Now All will see My hand Move in this hour. So rejoice and Prepare Your Hearts, for Now comes the Manifestation of the Greatness and The Awakening of My Spirit says the Lord of Hosts!"
As Father has spoken today on 9/11 - I can feel such an "Incredible Move in the Spirit!" God is getting ready to reverse all wrongs and make them right! The Manifestation of His Promises are getting ready to overtake You! Get ready for all He is about to do in Your life, family, ministry and finances.
As He has Spoken - I Decree and Declare Over You Now - It is a "NEW SEASON!" Receive this word and put Your Praise On! It's Your Time!
Blessings to You and Your Families, Today and Always,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"