Jesus Is Alive - Celebrate HIs Resurrection!


Ladies and Gentlemen,
 
"JESUS IS ALIVE!"


He "IS" Risen from the grave just like He Said! Let's Celebrate the Resurrection of Our Lord and Savior!


"Accept King Jesus into YOUR HEART Today and Experience the Resurrection Power of our Lord and Savior!"


The Word of God says: Romans 10:9-10


9. ....that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.


Pray this prayer with me:


"Lord Jesus I come before you today needing you as Lord and Savior of My Life! I ask you to forgive me of my sins and come into my heart. I give you my past, my present and my future! All that I am and all that I will be - I give to you! I make you Lord of my weaknesses and Lord of My strengths - Lord of my victories and Lord of my defeats! I give you my Life Jesus - Be Lord of My Life today and always! Thank you Jesus for coming into my heart and making "Your Love" known to Me! Holy Spirit strengthen and guide me and make Jesus known to me in a powerful and personal way! I want to know all about Jesus! Make Him real to me! Thank you Lord for Loving me so much that you died for me and have forgiven me of all my sins! I love you Jesus - Amen!"


If you prayed that prayer - Please go to my website and fill out the "I Gave My Heart To Jesus" form at the bottom of that page, so that I can send you materials for FREE to help you with your daily walk with the Lord!


Click on the following link:
http://brettwatsonministries.org/bwm2012_010.htm

Congratulations for becoming a "Child of God" and welcome to "The Kingdom Family!"


Blessings Always,
Dr. Brett Watson


BrettWatson.tv  

BrettWatsonMinistries.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the root and Cause of the Attack

"I'm about to Supersede Your Expectations!" 10:31 pm 12.3.22

"MEGA Is Here In A BIG WAY, I Say!"